UK Food Organisations
- BFBI - Brewing, Food & Beverage Industry Suppliers Association in the UK working to develop sustainable food systems.
- British Dietetic Association - Is the professional association for dietitians, website includes links to vital nutrition information and membership information.
- British Frozen Food Federation - Organisation promoting and protecting the interests of those involved in frozen food industry.
- Chilled Food Association - The website of UK Chilled Food Association, that represents the interests of manufacturers of chilled prepared foods in the UK.
- FAIA - Food Additives and Ingredients Association, which represents UK manufacturers selling or making food ingredients and additives.
- Food & Drink Exporters Association - Services to members include market workshops, meet the buyer events, networking events, trade show participation.
- Food and Drink Federation - Organisation representing UK food and drink industry. Website provides latest news, events, newsletters and member list.
- FoodService Packaging Association - Food association promoting the interests in the U.K. of food service packaging used to serve food and beverages to the public.
- Health Food Manufacturers' Association - UK natural products industry association representing those in health and natural food industry.
- Nationwide Caterers Association - A professional association in the UK for caterers together with the manufacturers and suppliers to the trade.
- Pet Food Manufacturers Association - The trade body representing the UK pet food industry. Website includes information on pet foods and memberships.
- TASTE Real Food UK - Not-for-profit voluntary association which covers the whole of the UK and which is owned and run by its members.
- The Dairy Council - Offering nutritional information relating to dairy foods, diet, varieties of milk and health.
- The Guild of Fine Food - UK trade association for anyone making or selling top quality local, regional and speciality food and drink.
- Vegetarian Society - Is an educational charity working to support, represent and increase the number of vegetarians in the UK.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved