UK Food Products
- Food and Drink Federation - The Food and Drink Federation is the representative and association of UK food and drink manufacturers.
- Food Standards Agency - A UK government department that protect the public's health and consumer interests in relation to food.
- Forman & Field - Specialised in fresh, traditional British produce from small, independent producers.
- Just Catering Supplies - A company offering large selection of disposable catering supplies and dinnerware.
- L. Robson & Sons Ltd. - A fourth generation family business specialising in the traditional method of oak smoking kippers, salmon & locally caught white.
- New Covent - Creators of fresh soup, sauce, risotto and porridge.
- NIP - Suppliers of nutritional frozen fruit and frozen vegetables in Herefordshire, UK.
- Queenswood - A wholesaler to the natural food trade, operating throughout the South, South East, South West of England.
- SlushCo - SlushCo specialise in the supply of premium slush machines and slush syrup. Sometimes referred to as slush puppy or slush puppie.
- The Bay Tree - A company specialised in the production of chutneys, preserves and sauces.
- Tong Peal - Designers and manufacturers of potato and vegetable handling equipment in Europe.
- Walker - Offers catering equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry.
- Water Coolers - Sells water coolers to a wide range of customers throughout the UK from offices to schools to customers in the home.
- Weetabix Food - Specialised in the manufacturing of breakfast cereals in the UK.
- York Catering Supplies - The UK's official supplier for all leading brands: catering supplies and catering equipment: restaurants, hotels, cafés and bars.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved