- Discover Northern Ireland - Official website of Northern Ireland Tourist Board, includes information on tourism, accommodation and things to see or do.
- Northern Ireland Assembly - Is the prime source of authority for all devolved responsibilities and has full legislative and executive authority.
- ARK Northern Ireland - Providing suitable Northern Ireland-specific educational materials for schools and organisations working with young people.
- Arts Council of Northern Ireland - Offering a broad range of funding opportunities through our exchequer and national lottery funds.
- Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre - Providing surveillance of communicable disease, advice, support to DHSSPS, health, social services boards, trusts, and others.
- Conflict and Politics in Northern Ireland - Providing a wide range of information and source material on the Northern Ireland conflict.
- Conservation Volunteers Northern Ireland - Mission To create a more sustainable future by inspiring people and improving places.
- Conservative Party North Ireland - The Conservative Party is the only national UK political party that contests elections in Northern Ireland.
- Department for Employment and Learning - To promote learning and skills, to prepare people for work and to support the economy.
- Department for Social Development - The official site of department for social development in Northern Ireland.
- Department of the Environment in Northern Ireland - Aims to improve the quality of life in Northern Ireland, now, for the future, by promoting a better, safer environment and others.
- DHSSPS - Providing department functions, strategic direction, organisation, management structure, staff numbers, funding, and others.
- Environment and Heritage Service - Aims to protect, conserve and promote our natural environment, built heritage for the benefit of present and future generations.
- Law Society of Northern Ireland - A member of that branch of the legal profession whose services consist of advising clients.
- Leprosy Mission Northern Ireland - Mission to minister in the name of Jesus Christ to the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of individuals and more.
- National Museums Northern Ireland - Including the ulster museum with Armagh museum, the ulster folk and transport museum and the ulster American folk park.
- NI Policing Board - Covers the actions of everyone who works for the chief constable, traffic wardens, support staff and all police officers.
- Niccy - Northern Ireland commissioner for children and young people.
- NILGA - Provides information on the services offered by the Council and all the latest news, events and activities in the Borough.
- Nisra - Is the principal source of official information on Northern Irelandīs population and socio-economic conditions.
- Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce & Industry - To promote business between its members and others and, in doing so, to represent the best interests of the community, and others.
- Northern Ireland Discovered - Including excellent accommodation, delicious cuisine, magnificent architecture, Breathtakingly,beautiful coastlines and much more.
- Northern Ireland Economic Council - Providing independent advice to Government on the development of economic policy for Northern Ireland.
- Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association - The official site for the Northern Ireland food and drink association.
- Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission - To promote awareness of the importance of human rights in Northern Ireland, to review existing law and practice and others.
- Northern Ireland Ombudsman - To ensure that every citizen in Northern Ireland is served by a fair and efficient public administration.
- Northern Ireland Social Care Council - It's aim is to increase the protection of those using social care services, their carers and the public.
- PBNI - Provides hostels for offenders, and run various projects in the community, which address the offending behaviour of offenders.
- The Campaign for Real Ale - Promoting cask ale in Northern Ireland, supporting CAMRA in its work on all fronts, and others.
- The Community Foundation - Improving the quality of life through enabling communities to tackle social need, divisions by funding, supporting and others.
- The Northern Ireland executive - Provides a regularly updated gateway to information about the administration in Northern Ireland.