UK Public Health and Safety
- Centre for Public Health - Based at Liverpool John Moores is a vibrant research and teaching community.
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health - Offers educational courses for professional environmental health practitioners.
- Eljay Risk Management - UK based health & safety consultants, able to assist in all aspects of health and safety management & provide training & courses.
- Faculty of Public Health - Specialist in public health, working to improve the public's health through education, standards & professional affairs.
- LRB Consulting - Provides health and safety consultancy services and training for organisations located all across the UK.
- Royal Life Saving Society UK - The UK's premier education and training skills organisation for water safety, aquatic supervision and drowning prevention.
- RSA Environmental Health Ltd - Offers consultancy in health and safety, food safety, hygiene and staffing throughout the UK.
- Safewise - Provides an interactive safety education centre, designed to raise awareness of everyday safety and good citizenship issues.
- Scottish Public Health Observatory - Provides information and statistics on a range of public health topics for Scotland.
- UK Voluntary Register - Promotes public confidence in specialist public health practice in the UK through independent regulation.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved