- Ashford & St. Peters Trust - Provides a wide range of clinical services covering surgical, medical and oncology (cancer) treatments and interventions.
- Birmingham Children's Hospital UK - Provides a wide range of general and specialist health services to children and adolescents within the West Midlands UK.
- Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Hospitals - One of four tertiary cardiac centres in the North West, providing specialist cardiac services to heart patients.
- Cambridge University Hospitals - Cambridge University Hospitals offers a range of specialist medical care and services.
- Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Runs the Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, the Derby City General Hospital and the Nightingale Macmillan Continuing Care Unit.
- Dorset HealthCare NHS Trust - A specialist trust providing mental health, learning disability, addictions, community brain injury and community dental services.
- Eagle Clinic - A private medical practice integrating nutritional, complementary and orthodox therapies.
- East Sussex Hospitals - Provides a comprehensive range of general hospital services throughout the County of East Sussex.
- Frimley Park - Provides a full range of district general hospital services for the population of north east Hampshire and west Surrey.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - Provides charity help to help Great Ormond Street Hospital provide new treatments and cures for childhood illness
- HealthJobsUK - Offers internet based support for recruitment in the health sector, located in Derbyshire.
- Heart of England - Providing general and specialist hospital care for the people of east Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and more.
- Kings College Hospital - One of Londonís largest and busiest teaching hospitals, with a unique profile of strong local services.
- London Bridge Hospital - Provides first aid, accident care, emergency support and health care services.
- Newcastle Hospitals - Offers accident care, first aid, health care treatments and emergency services.
- NHS Gateway - An information service that helps to put you in control of your healthcare.
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole - Providers of a wide range of medical services.
- Nottingham University Hospital - NHS city trust providing a wide range of in-patient, out-patient and day care services.
- Nuffield Laboratory of Ophthalmology - Eye and vision related research in the Department of Ophthalmology, University of Oxford.
- QE Gateshead - Provides a locally based community, mental health and acute hospital services.
- RIG Radiography Recruit - Specialised solely in the provision of Radiographers to both the public and private sectors.
- Sandwell and West Birmingham - One of the NHS teaching Trusts in the United Kingdom with a reputation for excellent staff who provide high quality care.
- St. Mark's Hospital and Academic Institute - Offers clinical services covering all aspects of colorectal disease and intestinal failure.
- Surrogacy UK - A UK based voluntary organisation that provides information and support for anyone with an interest in surrogacy.
- The Christie - UK specialist hospital for cancer treatment and experts in cancer treatment, research and training.
- The Mid Yorkshire NHS Trust - Works to treat illness and promote health.
- The Queen Victoria Hospital - Offers specialist care for burns, reconstructive and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics and corneo-plastic surgery.
- Whittington Hospital NHS Trust - An acute general teaching hospital situated in Archway, in the north of Islington.