UK Art Institutes
- Barber Institute - To the website for the barber institute of fine arts, declared 'gallery of the year' by the good britain.
- British Institute of Professional Photography - The aims of BIPP are to train, qualify and support professional photographers.
- Courtauld Institute of Art - Is one of the world’s leading institutes for teaching and research in the history of art and conservation.
- Hamilton Kerr Institute - To educate painting conservators to the highest standard and to contribute to scientific, technical and art historical research.
- Institute of Art & Law - The institute of art and law is a small independent research and educational organisation.
- Institute of Classical Studies - The institute of classical studies is a national & international research institute in the languages, literature, history, art.
- Institute of Contemporary Music Performance - Offers a range of courses in contemporary music including guitar courses, bass courses, drum courses, vocal courses, & more in UK.
- Jewish Music Institute - Offers a range of lessons in the music of the Jewish people.
- The Golandsky Institute - To instruct musicians in the skills that enable them to realize their highest potential as performing artists.
- The Sesame Institute - Promotes and oversees the use of drama and movement therapy.
- UCA - To excel as a university for the arts which fosters creativity through local connections and global aspirations.
- University of the Arts London - Europe's largest university for art, design, fashion, communication and the performing arts.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved