Westminster Society and Culture
- Westminster Abbey - The official site of the Abbey founded in 960. Offers images, visiting information and details of the choir.
- Catholic Children's Society - A Westminster charity that raises funds and highlights campaigns to assist children in need. Includes donation details.
- Disabled Living Foundation - A charitable group that offers independent advice, assistance and social activities to people with disabilities.
- Methodist Central Hall Westminster - Providing an overview of the church and their beliefs with worship details and times and information about healing sessions.
- Westminster Freegive Group - Specialises in connecting people with items that are available to give away free to prevent them being placed into landfill.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved