- Alzheimer's Disease International - ADI is the worldwide federation of Alzheimer associations, which support people with dementia and their families.
- Department of Neurology - Provides diagnostic evaluation, treatment and management for conditions related to the central and peripheral nervous.
- The Association of British Neurologists - Offers information for consultant neurologists, trainee neurologists and their patients in the United Kingdom.
- The Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability - Specialised in treating individuals who have suffered damage to their brain or nervous system.
- The Stroke Association - It funds research into prevention, treatment and better methods of rehabilitation, and helps stroke patients and their families.
- The Walton Centre - The Walton Centre is a specialist hospital dedicated to caring for people with neurological conditions.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved