UK Medical Organisations
- Association of Medical Research Charities - AMRC is a membership organisation of the leading medical and health research charities in the UK.
- British Medical Association - The British Medical Association is the professional medical association and trade union for doctors and medical students.
- British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine - A society representing doctors who practice in rehabilitation medicine.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society - The MS Society is the UK's largest charity for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS) .
- SIGN - Provides recommendations based on current evidence for best practice in the diagnosis and management of the healthcare.
- The Complementary Medical Association - A non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting the very highest standards of complementary medicine and natural healthcare.
- The Society for Acute Medicine - An online society for medical training, meetings, presentations and more.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved