UK Textiles and Nonwovens
Websites featuring topics on textiles companies in the UK including textiles manufacturers, nonwoven geotextiles manufacturers, knitted and non-woven fabrics.
- Ambassador - Suppliers of fleece fabric, fake fur fabric, & imitation suede fabric.
- Arville - A manufacturer of textiles to industrial customers who require engineered fabrics fit for their fabrication.
- Attwoolls - Offers a range of camping tents including family tents, frame tents, dome tents, gazebos, shelters and trailer tents.
- BFF - A manufacturer of non woven fabrics and nonwoven finished goods.
- Don & Low - Manufacturers of woven and nonwoven polypropylene industrial textiles.
- HBB GeoSales - HBB GeoSales Ltd is a family owned company who specialize in the supply, fabrication and installation of geosynthetic cover.
- J.T.Inglis - A manufacturer and supplier of specialised industrial textiles.
- James Dewhurst - A manufacturer of a range of engineered industrial reinforcement fabrics.
- Middlesex Textiles - A London, UK based African fabrics and textiles wholesaler.
- Mitco - Specialised in manufacturing and the supply of industrial textile materials.
- Palmhive - Offers a range of mesh and solid fabrics in natural, synthetic and specialist yarns.
- Peter Jackson - Manufacturers of synthetic sheep skin, fake fur fabric to trade customers worldwide.
- Premier Textiles Ltd - An independent, family owned trading company based in Manchester.
- Scott & Fyfe - An international players in innovative textiles and technology.
- Thomas Ferguson & Co Ltd. - Specialised in Irish linen damasks, plain laced and fancy stitched linens.
- TLX Insulation - Specialise in the design and manufacture of intelligent insulation textile solutions.
- Vita Group - A producer of cellular and industrial polymers, engineered thermoplastic sheet and nonwovens.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved