- BAGMA - The trade association for farm, garden and agricultural machinery dealers across the UK.
- British Veterinary Nursing Association - The British Veterinary Nursing Association is the national representative body for Veterinary Nurses.
- Campden BRI - Food organisation providing food, drink research and services to the food industry.
- National Farmers' Union - Offer a range of membership categories for those business that are connected to the farming and growing.
- National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs - The National Federation of Young Farmers Clubs (NFYFC) is the head of a nationwide body of more than 700 Young Farmers Clubs.
- Newbury & District Agricultural Society - A registered charity established with the aim of promoting agriculture, horticulture, forestry, rural crafts and skills.
- Royal Agricultural Society - A leading role in the development of british agriculture and a vibrant rural economy through the uptake of good science.
- Royal Jersey Agricultural - Offers a range of information about Royal Jersey Agricultural & Horticultural Society located in United Kingdom.
- The Carp Society - A premier carp fishing organisation with three lakes.
- The James Hutton Institute - Devoted to the study of crops, soils and land use and environmental research.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon UK. All rights reserved